No products in the cart.
K-MOM Kids Toothbrush Step 1 (6 to 36 months) – First Peach
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 1.5 times a more complete bristler
- Wider brush head for thorough cleaning
- Protects the oral cavity from damage.
- Comfortable grip adhesion
First stage children’s toothbrush: Step 1 ( 6 – 36 Months )
For children 6-36 months, intended for the first period of tooth growth. Especially suitable for exercise in dental care routine. Soft, thin bristles especially reduce gum lesions. At this stage, your child’s first teeth are still growing, so the gums are susceptible and irritated. The bristles of the toothbrush in the first stage are thinner and softer to gently massage the gums and reduced lesions. Two-step customized oral care solutions from Mother K.
* 1.5 times a more complete bristler.
The K-MOM toothbrush bristles are made by DuPont, the world’s leading nylon manufacturer. K-MOM 1.5 times more complete bristly cores reduce wear and make it possible for the bristly to reach every corner of the teeth and help to properly care for the growing teeth of children.
* Wider brush head for thorough cleaning.
The wider brush head maximizes the contact area and allows access to hard-to-reach places to remove plaque without even having good cleaning skills.
* A thin design of the upper brush, protects the oral cavity from damage.
The K-MOM toothbrush is round and thin, designed for the delicate oral cavity of children. It is also sturdy and resistant to fractures.
* Comfortable grip adhesion is adapted to form a habit of children’s early brush-keeping.
A wide and anti-slip handle facilitates tooth brushing. Comfortable grip is made taking into account the needs of children, who are still only in the exercise of dental care routine.